Job Position: Sales Engineer – Export
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Education: BE (Electronics) / MBA
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products to customers and prospective customers.
- Understanding product features and explaining the value addition to the customers.
- Participating and generating business development ideas and opportunities towards the overall Strategic Plan for the Export Sales regions.
- Creating Quotations in response to customer inquiries.
- Follow-up on quotations in a timely manner to secure profitable orders.
- Maintaining customer databases and document management systems.
- Search for new clients through cold calling, social media, visits in designated region.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions to meet both customer and business needs.
- Check all purchase order acknowledgements as per order discussion with the customer.
- Preparing sales report and participating in monthly sales review meetings.
- Preparing Techno-commercial proposals, replying to RFPs and preparing & sending technical compliance statement.
- Managing channel partners outside India.